Netgate SG-2100 – new pfSense router leaked
It seems the rumors were true!
Netgate are teasing a new device in. Presumably beefier than the entry-level SG-1100 but less pricey than the SG-3100 ? We will find out soon.
Leaked Netgate pfSense SG-2100 specs:
• CPU: Marvell Armada 3720 (88F3720) ARMv8-A 64-bit Cortex A53 @ 1.2GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU
• CPU Cores: 2 Core
• Networking: 1x Gigabit Ethernet WAN port (RJ45 / SFP Combo), 4x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports (Marvel 88E6141 switch)
• Storage: 8GB eMMC Flash on board, factory-upgradable to 32 GB M.2 SATA 2242 Solid State Drive (not NVMe compatible)
• Memory: 4 GB DDR4 (not expandable)
• Expansion: 1x M.2 ‘B’ key sockets (SSD, LTE), 1x miniPCIe (WiFi), microSIM slot
• Console Port: MiniUSB (console cable included)
• USB Ports: 1x USB 2.0
• LED: 3 full color RGB LEDs (Pattern info here)
• Enclosure: Desktop 1.7″ (42.2 mm) tall x 4.25″ (108 mm) deep x 6.8″ (172.7 mm) wide with integrated keyholes for wall mount
• Cooling: Passive
• Power: External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 2.0A, threaded barrel connector AC Inlet: IEC320-C7 (2 PIN)
• Environmental: 32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C)
• Certifications: CE, FCC (Class B), RoHS, UL, RCM, VCCI
There are some unconfirmed pics floating around, too. Looks neat! I can’t wait to test one.